10.9.07

let there be love...

the day i was bored at home....thought i'd just go out have a walk and see whats the world out there's up to.... and guess what?...sigh...its worse... grey sky...wet streets....all-rugged-up souls searching... wasted 2 hours in my ever short life in this world looking for something everyone is searching for 'excitement'. nothing is exciting unless u'v got someone to share it with so they say...guess that true. someone special. very true indeed. there could be lots surrounding you, but nothing compares. as corny as it may sound, the word special is indeed special. nothing compares. you know who you are.

these pix...in a lot of way, sums up my thoughts, feelings, emotions....whatever. happy and jolly, full of life.... all those are mere skin thick. who really understand? i feel so close but yet....too far. wanted to stay away, give it some time to move on, but dont think i will ever heal, dont think i can even handle being away. this whole thing is like poison, cigarettes - so wanted to quit but every each puff i take, i makes me fall in love with it all over again. wonder how long i can hang on... hang on long enough to change things. i think i can, i hope i can.

who kicks a hole in the sky so the heaven will cry over me....



2 comments:

OMOSESSUALE said...

Yeh, I know what you mean. I usually walk on the beach with the dog 'onslo' and look to the end of the ocean and wonder, "fuck, am I going to end my life completely alone..." Here I am with a fucking dog as my best friend, hehehehehe, Well it is not as bad as that ... positive thinking and then I rush home expecting that hunk of a man knowing on my door and saying "hey, I have been looking for you all my life..."

Anyway life doesnt work like that, so enjoy what you have and have had in the past and what's coming in the future ..... grey skies, well above that the sun shines!!!!

Mel

clockscientist said...

uncle, I belive you can quit on smoking...