12.4.08

OZ OZ OZ... OI OI OI!

it sure feels good to be back in good ole sydney. most of u guys know i went back to malaysia for 10 days. u guys realise how much i miss sydney? heaps and heaps! i miss my little studio, i miss my car, i miss my friends and most of all... i miss my life here. just having a drink with some mates after work, the choice of staying at home if i want a quiet one, pretty much do what the fuck i wish! not that i dont miss malaysia, my family and friends, just that its 2 different thing. when i was back in malaysia, i couldnt stop thinking of how my plants here in sydney is doing, cant stop thinking if my studio will be in 1 piece when i get back. all these worries!

so now... its all good... having an odd drink every now and then after work is nice. and yes, the weather is getting cooler. much better cold. can put my leather jacket in good use.

anyhow... hit me up if u wanna have a scooner! cheers all...!

No comments: