2.3.12

My castle.


Hello people. I'm back. With news. Might be stale news to some of you but it's still news regardless.

I HAVE MOVED IN TO THE HOUSE! YAY! Moved in on my birthday, 12th of January. How's that for a birthday present??

Even though the house was ready, there was heaps to be done. For example the landscaping. We don't even have toilet paper holder in the toilets. 1.5 months later, the house is now fitted with the necessity.  (I'm so good with the powerdrill my Mum would be impressed) Now we've got the heated towel rails installed, internet working, shelves in the bathroom and ensuite. The living area is coming along nicely, all that is left is more unpacking, rearranging some furniture, painting a few feature walls and hanging all the artworks on the wall. 

The landscaping for the front and backyard has been done. Now all that is left is to get more plants and some fruit trees. Might grow some vegies too.

It would've been good to get everything done by now but there was lots of ideas on how to treat walls, lights and accessorise the house and it is just impossible to get all of them done at once. Impossible financially. It's crazy, I reckon even if I have a printer that print $100 notes, they won't dry in time at the rate I'm going. I am taking a step back now, slow down and take my time. Slowly but surely aye? 

Anyway, I'm gonna sign out for now. I'm not uploading any photos yet because I'd rather do that once everything is done. So stay tuned...

P/S: For now, my (not-so) little pup, Ruckus, will keep you company. Cute isn't he?