24.5.12

One day you are in, the next day you are out.

AJF Partnership - Reception

But in my case, it's a reverse - One day I was out, the next day I was in.

For those who didn't know, my position at CHE was made redundant recently, approximately a month ago. This is due to lost of a major account I worked on. The funny side - I sort of knew it was coming. It was sad though, I really enjoyed working there. Great bunch of people, especially those I've got the opportunity to work with. Even the management (which in most cases suck) was awesome.

The support from everyone was amazing, especially from those I worked with at CHE. Everyone was offering to be my referee. Some even offered to email their contacts, asking if anyone is looking for an Art Director. The support I got was very humbling. I won't name names, you know who you are.

So, after a week counting the hours at home, I got a phone call from AJF Partnership, offering me a freelance position which might lead into full time. I took it of course, I've heard a lot of great things about AJF.

It has now almost a month freelancing here, finished 3 major campaigns for Kathmandu. I'm pleased to say, the team is happy with what I presented so I think I can say I might be here for a little longer. It would be awesome if I the offer for a full time position though. Even though the money in freelancing is good, I prefer stability.

Anyway, check out the website... ajfpartnership.com.au/



AJF Partnership - Account Servicing



AJF Partnership - Boardroom



AJF Partnership - Lobby



AJF Partnership - Lobby

3 comments:

sooyin said...

Wow, the office looks amazing! Am glad to hear you landed on your feet...hope a permanent offer will be in the pipeline soon! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Soo Yin. :)

psem said...

Hey buddy,

Good work on the blog.