16.7.10

ADOC - Business card/s?

Ok... I think it's time for me to really pull my finger out and get down to business. First step - get the business card done then apply for an ABN.

Why didn't I do it earlier? Because I'm lazy.

Why do it now? Read on...

2 weeks ago, got an email from someone who wanted a tattoo. To top it off, the tattoo he wanted is a sketch I did a while back. He said he was browsing through the blog, saw the sketch and decided he want to get it tattooed on his arm. Talk about boost in self esteem!!

Apart from that, I have also worked on a company profile for a friend (corporate). Finished all the stationary for them and now they want a website before the end of next month.

At the moment, with my full time job, designing a website and trying to sketch 2 tattoo designs, things are a little crazy. But it's all happening!

Anyway, enough about the rant. I have 2 different business card designs done and I'm not sure which one to go with. It would be bloody awesome if you can help me out by voting which one you like best (left of page, under profile).

Business Card A                                                Business Card B

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The "A" card seems to have a more gravitational pull to the eyes of young entrepreneurs. "B" looks kinda like the "old skool retro" type. Anyway, both of them looks good, depending on who's voting....

the 8 heavenly gods

Justin said...

"A" for me but I would suggest remove the inner shadow or tone it down. :D

monz said...

I vote for 'B'

Website Template said...

of which some I never seen before. Thanks for publishing.

designpoint said...

All of them is a very important face of internet marketing also they giving a important help to generate your business. I like the way you add a information about that. Thank you so much for sharing.I got knowledge Affordable Web Design from business card melbourne