23.7.10

Battle of Chucks


Whoa... 2 pairs of killer Chucks to choose from. Which one, which one? Padded Collar? Strap Leather? Maybe both?

I love my sneakers. And I love Converse. It has been months since my last pair of sneakers and when I saw these, I just couldn't resist. For now, I just got the 2 Strap Leather. Ultimately, I'm hoping to own both of them. I'll just have to stop eating out for a week or so. Unless you people out there want to get them for me for Christmas. I know Christmas is months away but Christmas in July (here, some Aussies do celebrate that, just because it's winter) is just around the corner. I only associate Christmas with presents. What's the point of Christmas when there is no pressies? Bah hambug!

2 comments:

showey said...

ken bought the first pair in brunswick, isnt it....

Kit said...

Yes he did.