5.7.11

NIKEiD


I was looking for a pair of vintage Nike Dunk and came across this site - NIKEiD. I'm not sure when this campaign was launched, all I know - I'm gonna be broke for the next few months.

In this site, you can choose your base design of your Nike. Predominantly Dunks, you can also choose to have a High or Low. I have not explore the site fully (I couldn't even get pass Dunks), I think you can custom Air Max as well.

Choose the different materials for your Dunk. From leather to Suede to Canvas. Choose your own colour combination. Stitching, the Swoosh, lace, outsole etc...customise everything. When you finish, you can even insert your Signature or ID.

Best part of it all, it's cheap. Well cheaper than you think anyway. It's USD$110 for a Dunk-Low or USD$135 for Hi-Dunk. You can't even get a good pair of mass produced NIKE for that price.

I'm experiencing goosebumps.

Signature

No comments: