23.1.09

Being 31...

Howdy everyone. Had my 31st birthday celebration couple of weeks ago and I must say, I had a blast. Its good o know that I have a close circle of friends here who actually remembers and do care. Its a nice warm feeling.

The celebration actually started few days before my actual birthday. 

Started on Friday the 9th, me and some went to a restaurant called Hurricane at Bondi. Their known for their Ribs. I can easily say its the best ribs I'v had. YUM! After that, we went to the pub for drinks and had a pretty good laugh. Thanks The Doussis for organising the fun night and thanks The Browns, The Fletchers and Mr David Clark for being there. 

Saturday, 10th, I went to the opening night of The Music Festival at Hyde park with another group of friends. They had a picnic at the park with tens of thousands of people. There were gigs everywhere, Jazz stage, Trance, Samba etc. 

Sunday, breakfast with The Punts, Georgie Pie & Cliford Irwinus... (sorry Clif, I just have to do that, lol) and I got a pressie. :) Sweet! How thoughtful was the gift!

Monday, the actual day of my birthday, i start receiving birthday cards, phone calls, message, emails and dinner invites. My mom messaged me, my dad texted me and my sis sent me a message on FB, RH called, Richard Seal texted and many more. Simply sweet. The Punts called and invited me over for BBQ, at first I thought its gonna be just a simple dinner, but it turned out they have a cake and a present for me as well... my oh my.. I feel special now!

Tuesday, dinner after work with Christopher, went to this nice posh restaurant, had a nice dinner and I'm not gonna mention how much the dinner was... but I can say, its not cheap. The food was fine dining at its best, without a doubt. And yeah, nice champagne too.

Well, there you go. Here's my little birthday celebration. Thank you to those who make this a fun and enjoyable week. Its good to know that I do have a close circle of friends here even though I'v only been living here for 4 years. Love you all!!! MWAH!

The Hurricane Pork Ribs!

No comments: