3.1.09

Christmas 2008 in Penang

I had a great time hanging out with you guys back in Penang. Thank you for being there and taking the time to hang out and catch up. Look forward to my next trip (god knows when!... lol)

Check out some pix taken while hanging out with the boys! (and girl... hehe, sorry Helena)

A penang 'mamak' restaurant called Line Clear (a street slang which translate as "All Good"). Honestly, i would call it hawker rather than restaurant cos it's really filthy. But what can I say, the food is good. This place's been around for decades.

Arthur and his food (check out his greedy grin!). Arthur came all the way to Penang just to hang out with me. Havent seen him for at least a year and its really good to catch up and hang out again. Thanks bud! I had a ball!

Yeah? What??.


Such a name for a shop. FourSkin? Or Foreskin? Lol.

Daniel aka Demo and Helena at Segafredo. Just chillin'!

William, one of my oldest and closest friend in Penang. I know him when I was 10. Ages ago.

Chun Woei, ex lecturer, now venturing into Tattoo art. Hmm... :)

Family gathering... lots of them? There are actually more. This is only half of the extended family. People are shocked when they see us in full force!

No comments: