23.1.09

New toy

Just thought I'd let you guys know, it has always been my intention to get myself a tattoo machine, get back into the tattoo industry. For those who dont know, I used to do tatts, not a great artist but I have done quite a few years ago.

Anyway, told a friend about my plans the other day and it appears he's got the full set of machine at home and he's not using it. So, he gave it to me. YAY! He even offered his own skin / body to be my canvas. Thanks Ritchie for having the confidence in me. I dont think I will do any on him, yet, I need to do some practise and get used to the machine first. I dont wanna screw up. You dont get second chance when it comes to tattoos. If you screw up, you're not only screwing up the artwork you are doing for that person but you are screwing up your reputation of being an artist. I think I should be professional and only accept jobs where I know I can do a good job.

So, for up coming months, I will try do more sketches and practise on prosthetic skins where I can easily get online. Keep check out the blog, I will post artworks when I get some done. Till then... 

No comments: