9.1.09

First week in at Media Merchants

Hey guys. Just thought I'd post an update in relation to the new job. Has been 1 week since I joined Media Merchants and everything is working out really well. I'm having a good time working here. It feels good to be working in a normal studio environment again. No more unnecessary pressure from stupid managements. Everyone here is very friendly and we all work as a team. Everyone offers help, there's no such thing as "its not my job". The occasional goofing around, then back to work, occasional drink at the pub on Friday lunch if we are not busy is great. Couldnt ask for more now, could we?

The studio itself is kinda cool. I like the open plan idea. With music playing softly in the background, its great. This would be the same kinda mood I will have in my own studio. And oh, I get internet connection here. After working in Generic Publication, I do appreciate what I have now. This is fun.

The only thing i can complain abut working here is I have to wake up earlier than usual. Takes me an hour to get to work. Catching the train is ok but the walk is a bit far. Good for exercise though. I'm now thinking of getting the motorbike license so I can ride to work.

Anyway, that's all for now... shal write more if there's anything worth mentioning. Till then...

No comments: