14.12.09

Lomography with iPhone

As you all know, I recently bought an iPhone. It's 16gig with a 3mp camera. Before I bought it, everyone was telling me how shitty the camera is. Couldn't agree more. However, over the weekend, I found a few cool apps that will improve the quality of the pix taken with your iphone. When I say improve, I meant it automatically correct blur and enhance the colours of the pic. I personally love vibrant colours in photos, stylised like lomography. (what is lomography click here)

Anyway, here are some of the pix taken over the weekend in Melbourne city with Ritchie, a mate visiting from Sydney.

The app for this is QuadCamera. There are a few settings you can play around with, for example 4x4 shots up to 16x4. This is not a free app though, cost $1.99. To get this app click here.

This is MoreLomo. This app automatically correct blurred images and enhances the colour, with a pin-hole like effect. There are 2 version, a free and a paid. I'm using the free version, so I'm not sure if there are settings you can muck around with the paid version. To get this app click here.

More pix with MoreLomo.

MoreLomo. Oh, my new kicks.


This is another app I found. Any pix taken with this app is converted to a Polaroid. Photo quality is pretty good and it's easier to take pix when it's a little dark. Of course like any typical Polaroid photos, you get to add whatever description at the bottom. And it's free! Pretty neat eh? To get this app click here.


No comments: