9.12.09

My latest threadless expedition

The package is here. Finally! 2 weeks wait is a little too long for me, especially when you buy something you thought you would get to wear the following weekend after the purchase.

Got home after work last night and there it is, in a brown box, label with my name on it and at the bottom right corner, I saw the little threadless logo. Excited much? Fuck yeah!

(P/S : Didn't get to take any pix of the t-shirts that I got but the following images are the designs I got. Oh, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be more purchase cos threadless seems to be doing the $9 per T sale all the time. *evil grin*)

Title : Rock is Dead

Title : I be Au Sum (Don't ask me why but this is the title of the T)
Title : Halloween Food
Title : Rock Concert
Title : This was supposed to be the future
Couldn't find the image on threadless. Sorry, maybe it's out of stock after my purchase. If you have to know, the title for this one is CTR + Alt = ME.

No comments: