30.12.09

The Kit Is Here!

Ok, the wait is over. Finally got my new set of tattoo machine. Yes, I still have the machine given to me by Ritchie but I do need 2 more guns to be able to get started. ( Yeah I know. I'm full of excuses.)

To be honest, it's the confidence thing. Having only 1 tattoo gun means there are possibilities of stuffing up. What if the only gun stop working when I'm half way doing a piece? On top of that, I need more colours and needles and getting the whole kit only cost a bit more, complete with colours and needles.

These might not be the best tattoo guns but they certainly do what they suppose to do. Don't know why I say they are not the best either. Maybe it's because they are from China. But then 1 in 3 products nowadays is from China. Who am I to judge.

Anyway, stay tune for more post on my tattooing expedition.

No comments: